Product Return/Exchange and Refund Policy
Thank you for your purchase. Please read the following policies regarding product returns, exchanges, and refunds carefully:
- Return Policy: You may return unopened products in original packaging within 30 days from the date which the order was placed, for a refund of the purchase price. Only qualified, unopened, unused items that are in the original packaging may be returned for a refund.
- Return Processing: In order to return a product, you must contact us by email at email@example.com and tell us about the problem you had with the product. If the item is damaged or defective, we may request for you to email us pictures of damaged or defective merchandise prior to refunding or replacing the merchandise. For returns on promotional items, all items included in the promotion (free gift, etc.) need to be returned. When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount. You will be responsible for shipping charges to us for non-defective returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Damaged Items: If you receive a damaged item, the issue must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of delivery to receive a replacement item. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and exchanges are only for exact item purchased unless the item is no longer available. If a defective item is returned and shows signs of being dropped or physically damaged which is determined to be the cause of the defect, there will be a 25% restocking fee applied.
- Exchange Policy: You may be able expedite an exchange by placing a new order and returning the unwanted merchandise. In order to expedite the exchange, please place the new order, and send the new invoice number to the customer service agent assigned to your original claim. The new order will be at your cost and once the unwanted item(s) has returned to us, we will refund you for the item(s). Please check with your customer service agent before placing your new order.
How to request a Return/Exchange/Refund:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify that your item is available for return before taking any other steps. Our assigned agent will get back to you with details on how to take the next step.
- Repackage the item including all original parts, packing materials, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of merchandise damaged after receipt could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items for return must be unused and undamaged to qualify for the refund. Do not send items back in a regular envelope, this is not sufficient packaging and can cause items to be lost in the mail or damaged in transit. Padded envelopes or boxes are required and are provided free of charge by USPS if sending Flat Rate Priority Mail.
- Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item or if you prefer to have a replacement sent out.
- For defective returns, you will be issued a prepaid return label. For non-defective returns, you will need to send the package back to the address which will be emailed to you by our agent.
- If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 3 to 10 business days of receiving the items and will be applied directly to the payment method that was used to make the purchase.
Please be advised that usually refunds can take up to 5 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. Refunds can only be issued to the original form of payment for the corresponding order.